Search Engine Optimization
In order for a site to have a good ranking in the organic results of GOOGLE, apart from the actions taken by its owner (PAYPERCLICK), it must first of all have a proper structure, follow some basic standards and use promotion tools. Based on GOOGLE specifications, the following can help you rise in its results.
• Responsive technology based on the requirements of GOOGLE. Customization of the site on mobiles and tablets.
• Registration of the site in webmaster tools and installation of Google sitemap tool with xml.
• Friendly urls: Use friendly urls that change the site’s address, are edited and created by the site administrator.
• Site connection with social media (Like, Share e.t.c.).
• Ability to change friendly urls by the site administrator.
• Placement of SITEMAP and GOOGLE MAP on the site and with the possibility of route calculation.
• Auto-complete with relevant keywords, description and labels on products and categories.
• Possibility of different text highlighting with header h1 (per category and product).
• Use of friendly urls on non-dynamic pages of the site such as shopping cart, search, newsletter, etc.
• Html headers h1, h2, h3, for highlighting in the search engines the important elements of the site such as category titles and product titles.
• Add an alternative description to product photos to automatically submit them to photo search engines.
• Ability to manage Meta Tags-Tags keywords and description by category and by product.
• SSL security protocol for site reliability and security of the data entered by the user.
jQuery UI Google
Encode Small Images
Category Module Caching
Minify HTML Enable